Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Week




We kicked off soccer season with a cold blast. I thought Hannah wouldn't want to play but she went out there and played her game. She absolutely loves soccer. However, she was a bit upset that she only scored one goal.




This past week flew by so quickly. On Monday night we realized that it was President's Day and rushed out to find Hannah new furniture for her room. We went all over the place. Hannah kept saying, "We're never going to find furniture for me." So hopeless. I finally convinced Kelly to take me to Bassett's and of course I fell in love with the first bedroom set I saw. With only 10 minutes until closing, we managed to make a quick decision and take advantage of their sale prices. Although it took up more space than I expected in Hannah's room, she didn't seem to mind. She rushed to switch her clothes to her big girl furniture. It was too cute!




1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hannah looks like a soccer natural! I'm glad that she loves it so much; it seems like it would be right up her alley. Her bedroom furniture looks great, too! Wasn't her other furniture white?

Getting together this week sounds like a great idea; John's off work for Spring Break, too. Just let me know when and where and let's make it happen. Oh, and I love Emma for your baby's name; but just so you know, we plan on using that name at some point too! :) I know, we're so UNoriginal!