30 weeks should be full term for a pregnancy. I have enjoyed the past 7 months but this week really beat me down. I felt tired at work and not very eager to exercise. I could actually feel my skin stretching, ouch! I'm also convinced that Emma is part eel because I feel shocks throughout the day that make me jerk. I would much rather take a kick than a shock anytime. However, I am grateful that I could still make it through work. My back is starting to ache more frequently but it's something Kelly can fix right away. I'm ready for Emma to arrive. I'm excited to spend time with her and Hannah without worrying about work responsibilities. Just 9 more weeks. I am sure they will fly by quickly. Yesterday Kelly took down all the tubs down from the attic while I was at our Primary activity. I asked him to get all the 0-3 tubs down. I was surprised at how much stuff I had up there because there were boxes everywhere. He said, "I didn't get the 2T boxes down because there were too many." I questioned, "Why would I need the 2T boxes down anyway?" Then he responded, "You said to get all the 0-3 tubs down." He thought 0-3 years, and I meant 0-3 months! That really made my day. It was just too funny! As for Hannah, I think she's having side effects from the pregnancy also. She can be so happy one minute and throwing a temper tantrum the next. She is usually so sweet and helpful but when you catch her in a bad mode, watch out. She has no control of the things that come out of her mouth. We've tried talking to her, time out, spanking her but nothing has really helped. We continue to pray for guidance and hopefully find a way to ease her anger.
Valentine's came and went. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate but it turned out to be a nice day anyway. Kelly bought me a couple things I needed. We went to my cousin's house for a party so it was nice to see my extended family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment