Kelly had an inservice last week so I decided to venture off to the pool with the girls. It's only my second outing with both of them, but I survived. My first was to the library and Emma fussed through most of story time. Yes, I know I'm very spoiled having Kelly home as well. We usually take turns taking Hannah places while the other stays home with Emma. Anyway, back to my pool story. Emma was a bit fussy at first, but once I fed her she fell asleep. I just kept her in the water to keep her cool. I was so upset because I forgot my camera. We went back to the pool two days later just to take a few pictures. This time she really didn't like it. She cried the whole time she was in the water. Once I laid her down on the towel, she fell asleep. The pool is definitely not one of her favorite places to go. Maybe next year!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pool Time
Kelly had an inservice last week so I decided to venture off to the pool with the girls. It's only my second outing with both of them, but I survived. My first was to the library and Emma fussed through most of story time. Yes, I know I'm very spoiled having Kelly home as well. We usually take turns taking Hannah places while the other stays home with Emma. Anyway, back to my pool story. Emma was a bit fussy at first, but once I fed her she fell asleep. I just kept her in the water to keep her cool. I was so upset because I forgot my camera. We went back to the pool two days later just to take a few pictures. This time she really didn't like it. She cried the whole time she was in the water. Once I laid her down on the towel, she fell asleep. The pool is definitely not one of her favorite places to go. Maybe next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment