Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break







This week we've tried to entertain Hannah, get Emma's room ready for her arrival which entitles decluttering our whole house to find space for all the things we had in her room, and rest! We've manage to spend time with Hannah and get a lot accomplished around the house. On Monday we went to Gatti Town, Tuesday and Wednesday we took Hannah to the park. We've also gone to the movies twice. Hannah's had a great time hanging out with her cousins. She absolutely loves to be around other children. Kelly and I have also cleaned out tubs, made a trip to CCA, painted Emma's room and gotten rid of unwanted furniture. We've managed to get a couples of naps in but Hannah definitely keeps us on our toes. She never stops. I don't know where she finds the energy.



As for my pregnancy, it's been going well. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow!!! I been so sluggish and slow. It takes me twice as long to get anything done. I feel great in the mornings but by 5 or 6pm I'm quickly reminded that being pregnant is just not my thing. I enjoy feeling her move but I don't like being so uncomfortable. I haven't decided whether I am going to schedule my c-section or try and do a v-back. I really want to wait and try and do v-back but the selfish part of me is saying to schedule the c-section because I don't think she will come any earlier than her due date. I will not give in to my selfishness, though. I am going to talk to the doctor on Monday and unless she sees any complications, I will wait. I know the recovery will be so much better if I hold off on the c-section. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Why can't it be like high school and just worry about what outfit to wear? ha,ha.

No comments: